Matching Gifts, In-Kind & Shopping
When you contribute to Idaho Botanical Garden, be sure to check with your employer about matching gifts.
Many local companies match up to a certain amount or percentage of monetary gifts that their employees make to nonprofit organizations. Below is a list of local and national organizations that have matching gift policies.
Help support our horticulture, education, and research efforts by contributing your goods or services.
Help us maintain the Garden by donating some much-needed tools and equipment! We are no longer accepting black plastic pots, thank you!
Our Garden Wish List Includes:
- Band saw
- Hard rakes
- Empty, glass, baby food jars with lids
- Electric blower and other electric yard equipment in good working condition
- Chainsaws in good working condition
- Working 4” angle grinder
- Auger: manual or tractor-equipped
- Golf cart or utility gator
- Fully functioning Skid Steer (With attachments if possible) to replace our aging small farm tractor
- Restaurant style refrigerator (sliding glass doors, to store seeds)
Call the Garden at (208) 343-8649 or visit us to donate goods or services.
Support the Garden While You Shop!
1. Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to Idaho Botanical Garden and your points support us! Simply visit their website to link up your rewards card number and use our NPO number of 90550.
2. Shop AmazonSmile, connect your purchases to Idaho Botanical Garden and Amazon will make a donation to the Garden!
3. Use Giving Assistant to donate earned cash back when you shop using the button below!