Photography & Filming
Thank you for your choosing the Garden as your photography destination. We believe the Garden is a special place and a spectacular location to capture the beauty of our hard work and dedication to horticulture.
We require all photographers to schedule photo shoots with the Garden, due to other events taking place. For more information and availability, please contact the Garden at 208-343-8649.
Currently, the Garden offers two photography admission options:
Photographer Day Pass | $75 per session
Free admission for up to 7 associated individuals. Groups with more than 7 individuals will be charged a group fee of $2 for each additional person.
Photographer Membership | $200 per year
This special membership provides benefits created specifically for photographers and is good for one calendar year. A Photographer Membership is not transferable. The Photographer Membership benefits are for Photographer Members only.
Free admission for up to 10 associated individuals for the photo shoot. Groups with more than 10 individuals will be charged a group fee of $2 for each additional person.
Photographer Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited photo shoots during regular Garden hours (excluding special events) for 1 year
- Full rights to sell your Idaho Botanical Garden photos
- Enjoy FREE general admission to the Garden year-round for 1 PRIMARY MEMBER
- Reciprocal benefits at nearly 300 botanical gardens across the country
- FREE Admission to Members Only Plant Sale
- FREE Admission to Scarecrow Stroll
- Special discount on camps, classes, events, & Garden Symposium!
- Pre-sale ticket access for Outlaw Field Summer Concerts Series®
- Discounted advance ticket purchase for Outlaw Field Summer Concert Series® (4 tickets max)
- 10% discount at the Garden Store items
- Subscription to Garden Thymes newsletter and Web Thymes monthly e-news
- Garden Library borrowing privileges
Filming at the Garden | $150 per day
Filming must be scheduled in advance. Please contact the Marketing Director to review filming location needs and schedule.
Payment must be made in advance. Cancellations made 72 hours in advance will receive a full refund for any payments received.
Photo Shoots & Filming Guidelines:
These guidelines apply to all photographers & filming crews at all times while on the Garden grounds.
Photographers & film crews must schedule photo shoots and filming sessions with the Garden before arriving, due to other events taking place.
Check in with the kiosk upon arrival.
Participants must come fully dressed and made up, as we do not have facilities to change or prepare for a photo shoot.
We ask that you be respectful when sharing the Garden with others visitors enjoying the Garden.
As well as observing our Photo Shoot and Filming Guidelines, please note the following:
The Idaho Botanical Garden is a private, not-for-profit organization supported solely by gate admission, memberships, events, and donations. We ask you to honor our policies when using any part of our property. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave without a refund of fee. Our commitment is to protect the aesthetics, beauty, and delicate nature of our Garden. Thank you for your understanding.