Movement & Mindfulness May
By: Gillian Bovard, Event Operations Manager | 05/08/2020
We know that this has been an incredibly stressful time for so many people in our community. We’ve teamed up with some amazing folks this month to bring you some free mindfulness and movement classes to help you recenter and reconnect with yourself.
These classes are not being offered in-person for the health & safety of the instructors and in order to comply with social-distancing recommendations.
Tips for how to best enjoy Mindfulness & Movement Classes
• Find a quiet spot in your house or outside
• Set up your phone or laptop somewhere you can easily see the instructor
• Roll out your yoga mat (a towel or blanket will work just fine!)
• Consider playing some music softly in the background – check out these Spotify playlists for good yoga jams
• Don’t forget your water bottle!
Schedule & Description of Classes