Idaho Botanical Garden Member Benefits
Learn about Garden Membership and receive a number of benefits. Members are eligible to:
- Purchase concert tickets in advance of the general public
- Receive a discount: tickets are $5.00 less per ticket for Garden Members than for the general public
- Access to the Members Only line for faster entry the day of the show! The Member Only line typically opens 10-15 minutes before gate time depending on artist discretion.
- Your membership card and ID# will be mailed to you within 14 days
Tickets eligible to purchase at the Garden Member rate:
- Individual – Sustaining Membership – 4
- Sponsoring- 6
- Patron – 8
- Perennial Society – 10
- Garden Steward – 25
To become a Garden Member, call the Membership Department at (208) 343-8649, Taco Bell Arena at 208-426-1766, or visit our Membership page.
Garden Membership does not guarantee concert tickets.
Please note that Garden Event vouchers and passes are not valid.
The Easiest way to purchase tickets is on Ticketmaster.com:
Tickets are officially sold through Taco Bell Arena/Ticketmaster. When purchasing tickets online purchasers will have the option to have tickets mailed to them ($5 fee) or have e-tickets sent to be printed at home (free).
Members purchasing tickets ONLINE will receive their discount by using their unique Member ID (found on membership card) as the “offer code” (do not include dashes (-). If you are a brand new member, you may contact Taco Bell Arena at (208) 426-1766 to purchase your tickets during pre-sale.*
Buy Tickets Now
VIP tickets are sold through the Idaho Botanical Garden, contact the administration office at (208) 343-8649 Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm for more information.
Alternative Options for Purchasing Tickets:
In Person: The Taco Bell Arena ticket office is located in the southeast corner of the Taco Bell Arena, to the right of Entrance 2.
By Phone: Taco Bell Arena Box Office – (208) 426-1766*
Arena Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM (MST)
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Members purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.com can redeem their discount by using their unique Member ID (found on membership card) as the “offer code” (do not include hyphens (-) when inputting member ID).
If you are a brand-new member, your Member ID may not be available on Ticketmaster.com. In this case, you may contact the Taco Bell Arena Box Office at (208) 426-1766 to purchase your tickets during pre-sale using a temporary password given to you by IBG staff. *
* When purchasing tickets by phone, the Taco Bell Arena Box Office can access membership information and sell tickets at the discounted rate. However, if the phone calls roll over to the national Ticketmaster phone line, the reps do not have access to IBG member ID’s and cannot sell the member discount tickets. Please call the Taco Bell Arena Box Office back, visit them in person, or please book online for your easiest convenience. Thank you for your understanding.
Children 2 years old and younger do not need tickets.
Ticket Pick-up, Will Call, E-Tickets:
Tickets purchased directly through Taco Bell Arena will be available during Taco Bell Arena Box Office hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM MST, Saturday – Sunday: Closed
You may also choose to print your own ticket with the Ticketfast e-ticket option.
Ticket Will Call:
Garden will-call does not include tickets purchased online through ticketmaster.com – Photo ID required of original purchaser required.
Garden members enjoy additional special benefits at the Outlaw Field concerts. Show your Idaho Botanical Garden membership card to enjoy a members-only entrance line staffed by friendly Garden volunteers, sign up at the Garden member’s booth for special passes to other Garden events, and more.
DAY OF SHOW TICKETS
Ticket prices may increase on the day of the show. There are no Garden Member discounts on day-of-show tickets.
Important Notice about Third-Party Ticket Sellers:
Tickets will be sold exclusively through the Taco Bell Arena Box Office, Ticketmaster, and the authorized Fan Clubs. Purchase your tickets only from these sources to ensure authenticity.
If you buy tickets from a third-party seller or broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance
- You are likely paying much more than the ticket’s face value
- We cannot contact you regarding time changes, cancellations or other information