Is it the wonder on your children’s or grandchildren’s faces as they discover the Children’s Adventure Garden? Or is it the way you are transported to the past as you follow the horticultural trail of the Lewis & Clark trail? Perhaps it is a moment of tranquility in the Meditation Garden – or a moment of laughter in our whimsical and abundant Vegetable Garden. Whatever makes Idaho Botanical Garden your garden, please know that it’s all made possible through the generosity of friends like you.
Learn how you can grow with us!
The Garden is grateful for every contribution and invites you to give in a way that is most meaningful to you.
- By supporting general operations, you touch all components of the Garden, horticultural displays, educational outreach, environmental programs and community events. Donate to Annual Fund »
- Help grow the Garden’s Education Program by making a donation or registering you or your child in a class or camp. Learn More »
- Join the Idaho Botanical Garden and enjoy a variety of special benefits and privileges while preserving and enhancing this community treasure. Become a Member »
- Give the Gift of a Membership. Give friends and loved ones a gift they can enjoy throughout the year. Gift a Membership »
- Consider making a gift to the Garden in the name of a someone special or in honor of a special occasion. Donate in a loved one’s name »
- Make plans to give to the Garden beyond your lifetime. Learn more about Planned Gifts »
- We love to partner with businesses and organizations to enhance community quality of life. Learn more about Garden Sponsorship »
- See how your gift supports the Garden. Read the latest Annual Report >>