Is it the wonder on your children’s or grandchildren’s faces as they discover the Children’s Adventure Garden? Or is it the way you are transported to the past as you follow the horticultural trail of the Lewis & Clark trail? Perhaps it is a moment of tranquility in the Meditation Garden – or a moment of laughter in our whimsical and abundant Vegetable Garden. Whatever makes Idaho Botanical Garden your garden, please know that it’s all made possible through the generosity of friends like you.
The Garden is grateful for every contribution and invites you to give in a way that is most meaningful to you.
- By supporting the general fund, you touch all components of the Garden, horticultural displays, educational outreach, environmental programs and community events.
- Help Grow the Garden’s Education Program.
- Enjoy the benefit of membership, which increase as our gift increases. Become a Member »
- Give the Gift of a Membership. Give friends and loved ones a gift they can enjoy throughout the year. Learn More »
- Support the Consider making a gift in memory loved one or in honor of a special occasion. Learn More »
- Make plans to give to the Garden beyond your lifetime. Learn More »