Date(s) - Sun 15 Oct
Idaho Botanical Garden
Alison Krauss and David Gray
Doors – 5:30 p.m. Show – 7:00 p.m.
Guests are encouraged to use the free shuttle service from downtown Boise. Two shuttles will pick up guests at the corner of 8th and Broad St. by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro in BoDo starting at 4:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. The shuttles will return guests starting at 9:00 p.m.
General Admission – Bring your own low-back chairs or blankets to place on the field!
- General Admission: $67.50*
- Member General Admission: $62.50*
- VIP Options
- VIP Table for 6: $900 – sold out
- VIP Canopy for 12: $2000
If tickets are still available, they will be sold at the gate the night of the show.
NEW 2017 – The Idaho Botanical Garden will no longer be selling Outlaw Field tickets, with the exception of VIP seating. Tickets available at Ticketmaster.com and Taco Bell Arena.
See below for full details on ticket purchasing.
* Service Fees apply.
Idaho Botanical Garden Member Benefits
Become a Garden Member and receive a number of benefits. Members are eligible to:
- Purchase concert tickets in advance of the general public
- Receive a discount: tickets are $5.00 less per ticket for Garden Members than for the general public
- Access to the Members Only line for faster entry the day of the show!
Number of tickets eligible to purchase at the Garden Member rate:
- Individual – Sustaining Membership – 4
- Sponsoring- 6
- Patron – 8
- Perennial Society – 10
- Garden Steward – 25
To become a Garden Member, call the Membership Department at (208) 343-8649, Taco Bell Arena at 208-426-1766, or visit our Membership page.
Garden Membership does not guarantee concert tickets.
Please note that Garden Event vouchers and passes are not valid for Outlaw Field Summer Concert Series.
There are 3 easy ways to purchase tickets
NEW 2017 – The Idaho Botanical Garden will no longer be selling Outlaw Field tickets, with the exception of VIP seating. Tickets available using options below:
Online: www.Ticketmaster.com Purchasers ordering online will have the option to have tickets mailed to them ($5 fee) or have e-tickets e-mailed to be printed at home.
NOTE about Member Discount and Ticketmaster Promo Code:
Members purchasing tickets ONLINE will receive their discount by using their unique Member ID(found on membership card) for the promotional code (do not include dashes (-). If you are a brand new member, you may contact Taco Bell Arena at 208-426-1766
By Phone: Taco Bell Arena – (208) 426-1766 – Arena Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM MST, Saturday – Sunday: Closed
In Person: Taco Bell Arena ticket offices located in the southeast corner of the Taco Bell Arena, to the right of Entrance 2.
Arena Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM MST, Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Children 2 years old and younger do not need tickets.
Important Notice about Third-Party Ticket Sellers:
Tickets will be sold exclusively through the Taco Bell Arena Box Office, Ticketmaster, and the authorized Fan Clubs. Purchase your tickets only from these sources to ensure authenticity.
If you buy tickets from a third-party seller or broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance
- You are likely paying much more than the ticket’s face value
- We cannot contact you regarding time changes, cancellations or other information
Ticket Pick-up, Will Call, E-Tickets:
Tickets purchased directly through the Taco Bell Arena will be available for pick-up per order.
You may also choose to print your own ticket with the Ticketfast e-ticket option.
Garden members enjoy additional special benefits at the Outlaw Field concerts. Show your Idaho Botanical Garden membership card to enjoy a members-only entrance line staffed by friendly Garden volunteers, sign up at the Garden member’s booth for special passes to other Garden events, and more.
DAY OF SHOW TICKETS
Ticket prices may increase on the day of the show. There are no Garden Member discounts on day-of-show tickets.
Outlaw Field Summer Concert Series® produced by
2017 Outlaw Field Summer Concert Series®
MEMBERS ONLY VIP TICKETS & SEATING
The Idaho Botanical Garden offers a limited number of reserved premium locations to enjoy the Outlaw Field Summer Concert Series. Your group will not have to worry about early arrival to secure some of the best seats in the Garden. VIP seating also offers the additional comforts of a table to eat your snacks on and beverage service comes right to your table!
VIP Canopy Seating
- Reserved seating under 10×10 canopy
- Side wall provides shade
- Canopy is set close for quality stage viewing Private table beverage service (food table service not currently available)
- Comfortable garden furniture features both tall and small chairs with tables
- Reserved table seating with umbrella set on hill for stage level viewing
- Private table beverage service (no food service currently available)
VIP spaces may not be available for all concerts. Garden Membership offers VIP Seating options, in addition to discounts on Outlaw Field Summer Concert admission tickets.
VIP spaces can only be purchased through the Idaho Botanical Garden Administrative office.
Office Hours Monday – Friday 9am-4pm. Reserved tables and canopy sponsor reservations need to be made in advance and cannot be purchased day of concert or at the door. (208) 343-8649. Opening pre-sale and public sale days box office opens at 10 a.m.
Outlaw Field VIP Ticket Refund Policy
Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds for VIP Table or Canopy purchases. In the event that the concert is canceled and not rescheduled, you will be issued a full refund. If the concert is rescheduled, your VIP Table or Canopy purchase will be transferred to the rescheduled date.
Different rules apply to Outlaw Field Concerts.
Outlaw Field Concerts take place outdoors on a large, grassy field and are typically all general admission shows. Guests are encouraged to be courteous to others, however they are welcome to enjoy the concert while standing, sitting, and/or dancing. We find that guests in the front quarter of the field, closest to the stage, will often be standing or dancing.
Guests are welcome to find a spot for their blanket or chairs wherever they feel comfortable within the field’s perimeters. Please avoid standing on pathways obstructing concert-goers passing by and the view of those sitting on the edge of pathways. Please contact us at 208-343-8649 for more information on what to expect at an Outlaw Field Concert.
All concerts are held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind, or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
To protect our collections and concertgoers, the Idaho Botanical Garden is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are prohibited. At some shows no photography will be allowed.
Food and beverages will be available for sale. You are welcome to bring a cooler that is 30 quarts or smaller and pack your own picnic. All beverages must be sealed/unopened before entering Garden. Empty water bottles may be filled up with water at no cost inside. No alcohol, knives, or glass containers may be brought inside. On-site cooking or barbecues are not allowed. Please pack out whatever you bring into the venue.
Food Truck Vendors – Will be announced spring 2017.
Vendors accept cash only.
There will be 2 ATMs on site. Beer and wine will be available for purchase with ID. There will be no vodka mixed drinks available this year.
Once you have entered through the gate, you may not exit and re-enter. You are welcome to bring food, blankets, low-rise chairs, etc. into the venue with you. Be prepared for weather extremes such as heat, wind, or rain. Bring a jacket, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset.
CHAIR & BLANKET RULES
Low back chairs are welcome.
• 8” max from ground to front of seat bottom
• 30” max to top of chair back in highest position
PLEASE NOTE: The Garden will be closed to the public for the Outlaw Field concert dates.
SHUTTLE – check back for more information.
Enjoy drop off and pick up with Uber from any where in Boise – get $20.00 off your first ride.
Parking is free, but limited. Parking staff will direct you to available spots. We encourage you to bike, car pool, or take public transportation. A free shuttle service from downtown Boise at the Bodo area may be available. Check back for details.
RIDE YOUR BIKE
We encourage guests to go green and ride their bikes to the event. A bike corral will be available on site and you will receive a FREE event voucher to redeem for a ticket into your choice of a Idaho Botanical Garden’s event such as Fall Harvest Festival, Scarecrow Stroll, Winter Garden aGlow OR Great Garden Escape 2018.
Enjoy a new partnership with Boise Green Bike – new members will enjoy a $5 credit using promo code BOIS77698.
- Concerts are presented on a grass park like setting. All guests are welcome to bring either a blanket to sit on, or a low back chair (8” max from ground to seat bottom, and 30” max to top of chair in highest position). However, a designated area offering a limited number of spaces is held in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) to accommodate guests with mobility impairment disabilities and their companions. This space is designed to accommodate guests with accessible needs, up to three companions per accessible needs guest, and companions’ low-back chairs.
We encourage all guests with special needs to contact the Taco Bell Arena Box Office at (208) 426-1766, and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the need. As accommodations are limited, we can better serve those who assist us with advance coordination. Once on site, should you require any assistance or have any questions, look for our guest service personnel or Garden volunteer– they are there to help you!
- Parking Staff will direct concertgoers with vehicles displaying an ADA license plate or placard to the ADA parking areas (limited availability). Guests with accessible needs can also be dropped off close to the Outlaw Field entrance near the Idaho Botanical Garden Administration building. Please look for the directional signage to guide you. A golf cart will be available for transport for those needing assistance to and from the Idaho Botanical Garden parking lots and Outlaw Field entrance points. Golf cart transport will also be available immediately following the end of the concerts.
- After the Idaho Botanical Garden member line opens, concertgoers with mobility impairment disabilities and up to three companions may enter through the member gate. Please see guest service personnel for early access, or if you need assistance through the grass terrain.
- An ADA accessible shuttle is available to and from BODO, operating from 1.5 hours prior to show start until immediately after show end.
- A limited quantity of Assisted Listening Devices will be available for check out, please see a guest services staff, or IBG volunteer for assistance.
LARGE EVENT NOTIFICATION
We value our partnerships with the businesses and residents in our neighborhood!